1. First, we gotta start with the quality of the jewelry, diamonds and gemstones. Long after you forget about how the salesperson treated you, long after you forget about the price you paid, you still have that diamond ring. And youíre going to love it for years and years. Because we are super picky on quality, you benefit. This goes along with the next point...
2. We arenít your mall jeweler, thatís for dang sure. Granted from a business perspective, we could make a lot more money patterning our business off those mall jewelers like Kays and Zales. But we refuse to sell low quality, lightweight jewelry with cloudy diamonds. We can buy this crap too, super cheap, and sell it to you for big profit margins. But seriously, we donít want our good name attached to lousy quality jewelry. The jewelry you get from Yates is built with more metal in the ring - so it lasts longer. Thicker prongs on the diamonds - so the diamonds donít fall out so easily. Diamonds that sparkle and you arenít embarrassed to show another jeweler.
3. We arenít pushy. If you have to be pushy to be a great salesperson, then we arenít great salespeople. We try to live by the golden rule, ďtreat others the way you want to be treated.Ē And no one likes to ďbe sold toĒ. High pressure sales tactics? We donít even know how to use those. Didnít take that class.
4. You get it your way. You are unique. Shouldnít your jewelry also be? Do you really want the same ring as one of your friends? Or the lady in line next to you at the supermarket? At Yates, you can customize to your heartís content! Your ideas will come to life.
5. We want you to get a great deal! One of the things that makes us feel really good is to hear folks tell us how happy they are that they got a better diamond for less money. Happy customers tell their friends and family. And we love making them happy too.
Our goal is to make your jewelry buying experience nothing short of perfection. Learn more about our team and contact your own personal jewelry consultant today!
In 1988, Ron and Mechelle Yates opened their first retail store, California Coin & Jewelry in Modesto, CA. They bought and sold rare coins, estate jewelry and diamonds from private individuals and estates. Most of the jewelry was resold to jewelry wholesalers and local jewelers. After a few years, the focus of the business and the name was changed to Yates & Co Jewelers.
In 2002, we opened our first e-commerce jewelry website, www.Titanium-Jewelry.com. This website specializes in modern jewelry made of contemporary metals such as titanium, tungsten, cobalt, meteorite, damascus steel - and other cool stuff for guys. Titanium-Jewelry.com is an industry leader and innovator in its niche. We've served customers in every state and 27 countries around the world. You can come in to our store and physically try on any of the styles that are found on www.Titanium-Jewelry.com.
We would love for you to stop by and meet us. Come by and browse the unique selection of fine jewelry in person.