Don't see the Parade Design ring or jewlery you are looking for?
Check out our Parade Design catalog here.
Or give us a call or email. Let us help save you money.
Call us - (800) 370-2646
Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org About Parade Design
Parade Design, a fine jewelry designer and manufacturer, burst upon the jewelry scene in 2001. Parade was founded by two brothers whose family has decades of experience in the jewelry industry. Brothers, and partners, Allen and William Pung established Parade Design on the foundation of incorporating premium quality colored gemstones with their own distinctive style of design.
The Pung brothers parents were dealers in top quality colored gemstones in their native Vietnam for many years. After coming to America, eventually William and Allen decided to strike out on their own. Having developed great contacts with the gemstone mines and cutters in Asia, Parade could offer their clients premium colored gems at good values. The brothers were very picky about the quality of the gems not only the color and clarity, but also the cut. When you see a colored gemstone in a Parade piece, you can be assured it is top of class!
Both brothers are hands on with design and production. All of the gemstones are personally hand selected by Allen. William creates the marketing strategies and designs the jewelry.
Many of Parade's pieces have won various jewelry industry awards. Nearly every year at the annual international JCK jewelry show in Las Vegas, one of Parade's new designs has received the coveted Jewelers Choice Award.
Parade's jewelry has been worn by countless celebrities and featured in numerous movies and television shows. Seen on:
- Rachel McAdams (very lovely actress) wore Parade on The Vow (movie)
- My Fair Wedding with David Tutera
- Kaitlin Doubleday, (star of Empire television show)
- Candace Cameron, on The View as guest host (star of Full House television show)
- Iggy Azalea, Fancy" rapper, at MTV Video Music Awards
- Karla Mosely, at Emmys (actress on The Bold & The Beautiful)
- Jennifer Garner (so talented and lovely!) wore Parade in Danny Collins movie
- Caterina Cas (gorgeous actress!) wore Parade in Danny Collins movie
- Daniella Alonso, premiere of Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 (star of Night Shift and Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 movies)
- Natasha Bedingfield, (famous recording artist)
- Kristen Chenoweth , (awesome Emmy & Tony award winning actress)
- Vanessa Marano, (star of Switched at Birth)
- Kirby Bliss Blanton (talented actress from Texas!)
- 2008 JCK Jewelers Choice Award
- 2010 JCK Jewelers Choice Award
- 2011 JCK Jewelers Choice Award
- 2011 Platinum Innovation Awards Winner
- 2012 JCK Jewelers Choice Award
- 2013 JCK Jewelers Choice Award
- 2013 The Knot Editor's Pick
- 2013 Platinum Innovation Awards Winner
- 2013 Engagement 101 Ring of the Year
- 2014 JCK Jewelers Choice Award
- 2014 Platinum Innovation Awards Winner
- 2015 Platinum Innovation Awards Winner
- 2015 Rachel Zoe's Platinum Jewelry Must-Haves
Parade engagement rings are very unique, with a strong attention to intricate details. Brides to be love their romantic and feminine designs.
Isn't it time for you
to get a Parade piece?