What do we buy?
8Kt- 24Kt. White gold, yellow gold, rose gold, any color gold. Jewelry from your ex, jewelry your mother in law gave you. Gold nuggets, placer gold.
Sterling silver chains, bracelets, rings. That old silver belt buckle your grand dad passed down to you. Sterling silver flatware - forks, knives, spoons, serving pieces. You don't use it anymore, so sell it.
Old U.S. coins, silver coins, gold coins, platinum coins. We've paid over $15,000 for a rare silver dollar. $2,200 for a 1909-S VDB Lincoln Cent. Old U.S. paper money 1923 and earlier.
Diamonds, large and small. Pretty and ugly. We pay more for GIA, EGL USA, AGS lab graded diamonds. We've bought diamonds as large as 16.92ct (VS clarity!). We will out bid the other jewelers.
Antique jewelry and old U.S. collectible pocket watches. Even bought a collection of gold frogs made in Vietnam.
Why sell to us?
- We've been helping folks get the highest dollar for their treasures since 1988
- GIA Graduate Gemologist & GIA Diamond Expert on staff
- Member of National Society of Jewelry Appraisers
- Member of California Jewelers Association
- FREE Evaluations
- Get paid on the spot
- Professional atmostphere
Just sold my Breitling watch and he gave me a good price compared to other places. Definitely, recommend this place - very friendly and professional!!
I had an awesome experience at Yates & Co. Jewelers. My husband and I took them a handful of broken jewelry to sell and hoped to get at least $500. What a surprise we got! I was so thrilled when we walked out with a check for $2120. It far exceeded anything I had dreamed.
Several times during the past couple months my wife and I sold some of our gold jewelry. Every time we shopped around to see who would pay us the most, Yates & Co Jewelers offer us the best price.
After getting an offer of $420 from the Roadshow Buyers that were set up at the Holiday Inn, I went to get a quote from Yates. Yates paid me $580! I got $160 more. Thanks for paying me $160 extra!
Give us a listen ...
- Interview with Mechelle Yates - 1
- Interview with Mechelle Yates - 2
- Two Old Miners Sell Gold to Yates - 1
- Two Old Miners Sell Gold to Yates - 2
- Gold No Matter How You Say It - 1
- Gold No Matter How You Say It - 2
- Georgia Chapman Sells Gold Jewelry to Yates
- Personal Pirate Helps Arnold Sell Gold to Yates
- Personal Pirate Helps Lady Sell Gold to Yates
- Personal Pirate Helps Shakespeare Actor Sell Gold To Yates