Rose Cut Sapphire Solitaires
Why Talking Is a Good Idea
Buying jewelry online is intimidating. We should know. We've been selling online for 17 years.
We've taken a totally different approach. A personal one.
Remember how experiences used to be intimate? Jewelry buying should be an intimate experience.
It isn't about having the largest selection, or selling the cheapest (i.e. low quality) jewelry. We’re not aiming to be the Amazon of jewelry. We are a family-owned jewelry store in Modesto (California) that is very picky about quality and design. That's been our calling card since 1989.
Beautiful jewelry should stir the soul. Before selecting a piece for display we ask, “How does this design make me feel?”
In a world of infinite choice, it’s nice to slow down and appreciate the work of master craftsmen.
Don’t use your credit card to buy this. Not yet.
It’s 5:40 AM in Modesto right now. Call us and see why we fell in love with this piece. One shouldn’t ever have to buy jewelry online without asking all your questions first. Oh, that’s right, that’s what makes us different from the thousands of online jewelry sites out there.
When you call you aren’t talking to an agent in a call center. Your talking to either Ron Yates, Ashton Yates-Woolley, Marissa Stewart, Mechelle Yates, or Justice Carillo at our Modesto store location.
1) 14k Yellow Gold, Satin Finish, .63ct Round Light Pink Sapphire
2) 14k Yellow Gold, Polish Finish, 1.08ct Oval Deep Blue Sapphire
3) 14k Rose Gold, Polish Finish, .64ct Round Magenta Sapphire
4) 14k White Gold, Satin Finish, .80ct Pear Blue Sapphire
5) 14k Rose Gold, Satin Finish, .64ct Oval Magenta Sapphire
6) 14k White Gold, Polish Finish, 1.13ct Round Teal Blue Sapphire
7) 14k Rose Gold, Polish Finish, .94ct Oval Deep Blue Sapphire
8) 14k Yellow Gold, Satin Finish, .81ct Oval Magenta Sapphire
9) 14k Yellow Gold, Polish Finish, .61ct Pear Light Blue Sapphire
10) 14k White Gold, Satin Finish, .68ct Round Light Lilac Sapphire
|Metal:||14K White, Rose or Yellow Gold||Size:||6.5:|